Saturday, December 8, 2012

Oklahoma!


Went to Oklahoma last weekend after and inspiring Ken Burns documentary on the Dust Bowl.  
The heart of the Dust Bowl.  
There really was a lot of dust!  My cameras were dusty, my nose was plugged up, and I had dust that filled my shoes. The biggest events that happened that day... I was chased by dogs, befriended some cows, and followed a sprinkling pivot irrigation system into the sun.  It was so quiet and peaceful~ dianna therapy :) 
Oh yes.....and corn mountains!!  (There is so much corn production in OK and KS that it does not all fit into traditional bins).   
Dust Bowl Farmhouse, Boise City, Oklahoma Panhandle, 2012

Corn, Oklahoma Panhandle, 2012

Farm Dog, Boise City, Oklahoma, 2012



 Drinking Cows, Boise City, Oklahoma, 2012


 Covered Corn Mountain, Oklahoma Panhandle, 2012


Sprinkler, Boise, Oklahoma, 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment